Sunday, June 08, 2008

Random Thoughts

A few thoughts have been flowing through my head for a while now but were never penned down. So thought of putting them all down here otherwise they would never turn into individual blogs forever.

On my return journey from Hyderabad when the train stopped at a small station, I suddenly felt like getting down there and explore the place. It was open field with a lot of greenery. May be someday I, with my gang of course, would go on a wild journey like this. Time is running out.

***

Since the time I have started working the unit of time has become a week as every Monday morning I think about the coming weekend. And from Tuesday onwards the countdown starts – 4 days left. This is a negative signal as time is running at a much faster pace now. I should be enjoying each day of my life. Something is missing.

***

The Mumbai team for IPL was named Mumbai Indians. How ironical – a team from a city where a few leaders talk about throwing out people who do not belong to the state – is termed Indian. Actually it’s a truly cosmopolitan city but I wonder why such incidents weren’t condemned enough by the local voice.

2 Comments:

At June 08, 2008 11:39 PM, Blogger bubble said...

1) Good idea. I think you gave them the space each though deserved.

1) You should have really jumped off Vidhan.

1) Something is missing. I love this line. And the feel it gives to the reader. I hope it always be missing.

1) You actually answered the question you put. And the answer (according to me) is "Its the LOCAL VOICE, and its local for that reason" Besides, who cares about whom in a fast running cosmo life?

 
At January 18, 2009 1:16 AM, Blogger Shweta said...

You can always explore it, nothing can stop you.

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Think that tomorrow is a new day, begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense :) …believe me, nothing is missing.

"Few leaders" can talk anything. They are big picture. If we just worry about them, we are powerless. Hope we are NOT.

SJC!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home