Sunday, July 02, 2006

July 1

Hey! It’s July 1. This is the date on which our 1st year PGDBM course started. Actually today DS and I went to the insti to return books which I got issued for two months. As usual I was returning them without taking the pain to read them. I maintained my record! And as usual I will be returning them with a fine as library was closed by the time we reached there. I also have a record of returning books with fine. And I am good at maintaining these silly records. Since we went to the insti at dinner time we decided to have Khichdi (yes man its July 1. its free now !). Even I didn’t notice the date today. I realized it when I offered 20 bucks to Md. Bhai Part 2 and he refused to accept it.
Flash! July 1, 2005. Azikari started the day. He narrated an episode from Ramayan or Mahabharat (I don’t remember). It was 10-15 min narration in Sankrit which he kept translating in English. All of it went over my head. I did enjoy his first few classes. Only to realize later that he is Azikari after all. :D
Coming back to present. After having my dinner I got the opportunity to observe the new lot (read juniors). I always have a good feeling whenever I see them. A whole new bunch of people - meeting for the first time, making friends, exchanging phone nos., forming groups, being polite, speaking English, i.e. being formal, trying to be as smart as possible. he he …. I look back. At myself and people around me. We were behaving in the same fashion. I also observed few other things which I will keep to myself. Sometimes we feel we are smart. But we are not. I laughed at myself! ;)
Hey Spirit! It’s amazing when you can read line of thought of other people. ;)
Luv PS

6 Comments:

At July 04, 2006 2:45 PM, Blogger bubble said...

its a very personal blog....
u are improving
what you should write and what you shouldn't...is a difficult.. it becomes easy only when its a natural choice..
nice to see the ease with which u wrote the blog...
cheers....
jc
PS: next time mention me too in you previous years... jinko kabhi bhulte nahi unko bhi likh do..

 
At July 05, 2006 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kya be naye session ki shurat hi tune fine aur khicdi se ki????? ho gaya tera banta dhaar. aur bahut hero ban raha hai juniors ke samne haan.....kuch time baad teri saari hakkekat unke samne aa jayegi. oye par koi na...tu banda mast hai...tab bhi juniors tere se interact karenge.
luv u .bye

 
At July 14, 2006 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

100gm here.........
its really very true.... i like the way u remember dates...

 
At July 24, 2006 3:24 PM, Blogger bubble said...

read it again yaar..
coz...
1) i am jobless...
2) it is a great blog....

it can serve as example as to how a blog should be...

kya mast flow hai... and it touches me, at least...

 
At July 26, 2006 1:14 PM, Blogger Spirit said...

It's a good one yaar :)... You got your English right... Maybe it's a bit too simple... But atleast it doesnt have errors... So thumbs up from me.

I agree with JC about the ease with which you seem to write.. It's very conversational, casual and hence fun to read. However, try to give more food for thought in your forthcoming entries...

Yes, I agree it's amazing to read others thoughts... And actually get evidence that you read them rightly :)

Keep writing cherry..
SHE

 
At September 08, 2006 2:02 AM, Blogger Wandering Soul said...

gud entry!!
well while i read it i felt a ease of flow in it...i mean nothin ws force dinto it..i just slipped into d scene n ws visualising hw it all wud hav happened..
d best part it ws so easy to read not like me..circumlocuting d topic for pages.
gud goin gujju..gud goin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home