Friday, September 22, 2006

Loving....... oneself

Procrastination Sucks! I guess the name I have chosen for myself as a blogger suits me perfectly. I wrote this blog long time back after I wasn’t able to sleep the whole night. But I am posting it today without much of an editing :-) This is PS for you. Enjoy !

It’s very easy to hate life, hate self but very difficult to love both.
It’s very difficult to face our inefficiencies and fight against our self. We curse ourselves for our inefficiencies and feel that since we have punished ourselves we have paid the penalty. Maybe this is the reason why I keep cursing myself. I feel instead of cursing myself I should try to reform myself.
I think I am not that lazy to work hard but too lazy to apply my brains. When I say I am not intelligent I am actually shying away from using my brains. When we curse ourselves we actually sympathize with ourselves. It’s an escapist attitude. Ok … got it. May be this is the reason why I underestimate myself. Hating oneself is running away from the challenge of life.
Love yourself PS.
I hope I learn something from my own blog.

“One who knows others is intelligent; one who knows self is enlightened.”

3 Comments:

At September 27, 2006 8:33 PM, Blogger Spirit said...

Hmm.. This blog was like a deja-vu for me cuz I've discussed these very things with you about a million and one times with you.. This time I'm reading it from you.

I love the quote that you ended with. Hoping to see you inspire yourself...

-She

 
At September 28, 2006 8:29 PM, Blogger bubble said...

yaar spirit ko yahan bhej do..

abhi mera blogger name bhi PS hone wala hai... aur mere ko woh sab follow karna hai jo tune likha hai..

jc

 
At January 18, 2009 1:36 AM, Blogger Shweta said...

Well, dua karo ki kuchh spirit mere paas kabhi na aaye. I am not overconfident ya :P

I believe we should constantly keep our self headed in the right direction. It may not be easy at times, but in those times of struggle you will find a stronger sense of who you are.
So when the days come that are filled with frustration and unexpected responsibilities, remember to believe in yourself.

SJC!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home